Article Highlight: Baby Day Care
While it can be difficult to bring your infant to a baby day care center, finding the right facility for you and your baby can mean heading off to work with a confident feeling each morning. Transitioning from staying at home to working again is an adjustment… continue reading »
Browse Baby Care Topics
- Are Pacifiers Good or Bad
- Baby and In-Laws
- Baby Born with Loose Hip
- Baby Care Expert Interview
- Baby Diapers
- Baby Lotion
- Baby Massage
- Baby Pediatrician
- Baby Skin Care
- Baby Sleep Positioners
- Baby Travel Packing List
- Baby Vaccines
- Babysitter Medical Consent Form
- Breaking the Bottle Habit
- Breaking the Pacifier Habit
- Cradle Cap Treatments
- Crying Baby
- Crying Baby Sounds
- Diaper Rash Ointments and Creams
- Duties for a Neonatal Nurse
- How to Change a Diaper
- How to Make a Baby Car Seat Cover
- Immediate Nursing Care of the Newborn
- Infant Circumcision Care
- Infant Cord Care
- Infant Pageants
- Newborn Baby Checklist
- Oxygen Therapy in the NICU
- Taking a Cruise with a Baby
- Tips from an Organizing Expert on Traveling with Your Baby
- Top Newborn Care Tips
- Twin Newborns
Caring for a baby is a thrilling, yet sometimes overwhelming, experience. New parents typically have a lot of questions, and they need a trusted resource where they can get the answers they need quickly and easily. LoveToKnow Baby is an independent source of helpful tips and information about all things related to baby care. From helping you prepare to bring a newborn home to providing assistance throughout the first year of your baby's life and beyond, you can count on LoveToKnow Baby to guide you every step of the way.
Practical Information for New Parents
From wondering about the best way to care for baby's skin to needing to know what to do about severe diaper rash, new parents will find themselves asking new questions just about every day. Be prepared with information on critical topics, including:
- Immediate care: Before your baby arrives, find out about the immediate nursing care requirements and why that care is so important your baby will have.
- After-Birth Care: Learn the basics of infant cord care and how to properly care for circumcisions.
- Healthcare: Get tips on how to select a pediatrician and find information about vaccines for your child.
- Diapering: Find out how to change diapers, tips on using diaper rash ointments and where to get good deals on cloth diapers.
- Day care: Finding out how to approach finding an appropriate baby day care facility for your child.
- Travel: Get prepared and organized to take trips with your infant using this helpful baby travel packing list.
- Wellness: Learn about important wellness matters, including the importance of sleep positioners and infant massage.
- Changing habits: Get helpful information on how to wean your baby off of the bottle and the pacifier at appropriate times.
When you have questions related to baby care, visit LoveToKnow Baby before you go anywhere else to find the answers you need. Our experienced editorial team and topic experts are committed to providing new parents with valuable, reliable information related to all aspects of this important topic. New content is being researched and added on an ongoing basis, so you can expect to find something new - and valuable - every time you stop by the site.