The day of your baby shower is finally here, and what a celebration it is. So many friends, so many gifts and so many pictures! Your fabulous photos need some fabulous captions to go with them. No matter the scene or the story of the picture, these baby shower captions have you completely covered.
Baby Shower Captions for Pictures of Close Female Friends and Family
Baby showers are a time where the closest people to you gather to celebrate this incredible new adventure! It is also a time to snap tons of pictures of people you might not see as often as you wish. Get as many pictures of you, the baby bump, and your female village at your shower and caption those pictures with one of these ideas.
Captions for Sisters and Cousins
Your sisters and cousins were your first friends, and they hold a special place in your heart. Chances are they will play a significant role in your baby's life, just as they played a significant role in yours. These captions are tailor made for mamas-to-be and their sisters and cousins.
- Adding another member to the gang.
- Another member of this madhouse is arriving soon.
- Think she'll/he'll look like us?
- New life goal: Be the coolest aunt on the planet.
- No one will have your back like we will, baby.
Captions for Best Friends
They are the ladies you laugh with, cry with, and carry you through the trying times. Your besties are likely just as excited as you are to meet your little one, and these captions for pictures complement the bond you all have.
- Welcome to the Cool Kids Club baby
- Can't wait to teach him/her everything his/her mama won't
- Loving on my BFF's baby
- We do everything together, except this. This one is all you, bestie.
- High fives and love vibes to this beautiful mama-to-be and her baby
Captions for the Grandma-to-Be
She can not wait to be a granny, and the pictures of her happiness prove just that. Choose captions for the grandma-to-be that tell the world she will be the very best in the business.
- She has the toys, the clothes, and the nursery. Grandma just needs this baby.
- Being promoted to Grandma
- About to bring the concept of spoiling to a whole other level!
- She has been waiting for this role for most of her life.
Baby Shower Captions for the Gifts
Bring on those gifts! Caption pictures of your present piles with one of these lines that capture just how grateful you are and how spoiled your baby will be.
- Feeling overwhelmed and blessed to be loved by so many amazing people
- There is no doubt this baby will want for nothing.
- Getting a little jealous of my bump. Look at all of this incredible stuff!
- Showered with love is an understatement. Feeling unbelievably loved and supported in this journey.
- About to birth the most spoiled baby in the universe
- It's like they all went to the store and said, "Let's just buy all the things!"
- Her closet is going to be better stacked than mine.
- Don't know what all of this stuff is used for, but I'm so glad that all of these wonderful women are here to teach me.
Baby Shower Captions for the Fabulous Food
Food takes center stage at events like baby showers, so make sure to snap pictures of the food table, the cake, and the delightful drinks that get served at your baby soiree.
- Cheers to the baby years!
- Toasting the bun in the oven!
- Babies and bubbly! Let the celebrating begin.
- The only thing sweeter than this cake is this baby-to-be.
- These treats are too pretty to eat.
- Someone is going to come out with a sweet tooth.
- Now, THIS is the way to a pregnant woman's heart.
- Leaving no gift unopened, no guest unhugged, and no dish untasted
- Baby said he/she was hungry, and my host delivered.
- If you need baby and me, you know where to find us.
- I don't know how I'll fit all of this delicious food in my cramped belly, but I am sure going to try!
Baby Shower Captions for the Gorgeous Decorations
Chances are a few of your friends went all out in the decoration department to throw you a beautiful baby shower fit for a Queen. Capture the decorative elements on camera and give those pictures a proper caption.
- Surrounded by love and beauty on this magical day
- Don't mind me, just living in a dream world for the day.
- Have you ever seen a more beautiful baby shower?
- This decor, these designs. My host knows me to a tee.
- A party truly fit for a Queen!
- The incredible attention to detail is making me cry...also that could be the hormones.
- Wanting to savor this day as deeply as possible. So beautiful and so blessed.
Baby Shower Captions to Pair With the Mama to Be or the Happy Couple
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so make sure plenty of pictures get taken of you and your beautiful baby bump. If your partner is there to share in the special day, get pictures of the two of you together as you await your little lady or bouncing boy. These sweet captions will do those memorable and sentimental images justice.
- Building a Bestie
- Feeling so loved by my tribe
- Locked and loaded. Ready to meet this little one
- (Last name) Family: Party of 3
- Watching our very own fairy tale unfold
- Our hearts are bursting with love today. Such a special and beautiful baby shower.
- Mama and Papa Bear...Waiting on Baby Bear.
- Counting down the days until our greatest adventure begins.
- Feeling so very loved on my shower day
- Feeling loved, supported, and ready for parenthood
General Baby Shower Captions for the Baby-on-Board
These general captions for a soon-to-be-born baby can go with all sorts of images taken at a baby shower bash.
- The smallest things make the biggest splash.
- Just waiting on the guest of honor. She/he will be here soon.
- Can't wait to count those toes and kiss that little nose
- Cherishing these precious moments of pregnancy
- Feeling like I've won the lottery of life today
- Making memories, baking baby
- Let love bloom
- Already so in love
- Food eaten, check. Gifts opened, check. Games played, check. Just missing the baby.
- This isn't a shower. This is a straight-up torrential down-pouring of love. Baby and I are so lucky.
The most important thing to consider when choosing a caption for a baby shower picture is choosing something that speaks to your heart. Choose funny captions or serious and emotional captions, depending on what your personality is. These are your precious memories, so save all of those pictures that you take and give them captions that capture the magic.