Nine months is a long time to have to wait to meet your eagerly-awaited son. If your friends, family, or coworkers recently welcomed a little boy into their brood, send them joyful wishes with one of these welcome baby boy messages or quotes.
Short and Sweet Welcome Baby Boy Messages
Include one of these short and sweet welcome baby boy messages with a gift, flowers, or a card.
- Congrats on your bundle of boy!
- Hooray for your handsome little man.
- Congratulations on birthing the man of your dreams.
- Make messes and memories with your little boy! Congratulations.
- Sending well wishes and love to you and your son.
- Welcome to the family, little guy!
- Cheers to many fun years with your darling son!
- Congratulations on your handsome little guy.
- Wishing you and your new son all the best in life.
- Congratulations on your little Prince Charming.
- We never doubted that you would birth a superhero!
Funny Welcome Baby Boy Messages
Life with a son will surely be filled with plenty of smiles and laughter. Send humorous messages of congrats to friends or family who are now the proud parents of a baby boy.
- He is bald, wears a diaper, and fusses a lot. Far from what you thought the man of your dreams would be!
- Strap on your seatbelt because raising sons is one heck of a wild ride!
- Congrats on your little dude. He will try your patience, test your faith, and make you smile every day.
- From broken windows to broken hearts, your son will make you work, but he will be worth it! Congrats on this newest addition.
- Whoever said parenting was a wild ride clearly had sons! Congrats on your baby boy.
- Enjoy these quiet moments with your newborn son. Boy moms will tell you that the quiet doesn't last for long.
- Wishing you love and much luck with your baby boy. Both will be required.
- Congrats on your perfect prince, you Queen!
- Welcome to the world of being a boy mom. Hope you spent your pregnancy resting up!
- Sons are a piece of cake...said no boy mom ever! Congrats on the coolest adventure.
- Having boys means you will always be loved and never be bored. Congrats on your beautiful boy.
Religious Messages for the Birth of a Baby Boy
Little boys are beautiful blessings. Send messages of congratulations to a religious couple who has recently given birth to a son.
- Sending our best to you and your dear miracle.
- Congrats. Sons are gifts from God.
- A son will love you for all the days of your life. Blessed are those fortunate enough to be parents of boys.
- He is the answer to your prayers. Blessings on your perfect little boy.
- The Lord knew that a son would make you whole. Love and congrats on your dearest child.
- What a miracle the Lord made when he created your son.
- Congrats on your son. We shall hold him in our prayers forever.
- A mischievous angel he may turn out to be, but an angel nonetheless.
- The heavens smiled down on you when they gave you this beautiful baby boy.
- Underneath the mischief, madness, and mayhem, baby boys are true blessings.
- Prayers and love for you and your growing family.
- May the Lord hold your beautiful boy in his hands for all the days.
Welcome Baby Boy Message to a Work Colleague
You might not be as tight with work colleagues as you are with family and close friends, but when someone in the office gives birth to a son, you should still sweetly acknowledge the bundle of boy.
- You swore you would never let a man boss you around, but that was before you birthed your son! Congrats on your new boss.
- Of all the projects that you oversee, this one will be your greatest work yet! Congrats on the new baby boy.
- To celebrate your son and sleepless nights, we restocked the coffee bar in the workroom. You are welcome!
- Enjoy this special time with your son and leave the office duties to me.
- He is finally here! Now the real work begins.
- Congrats on the coolest job title in the world: parent.
- We don't doubt that you will rock parenthood just like you rock everything else. Congrats on your new son, rockstar!
- Everything you do is true perfection. Clearly, your son is proof of this. Congrats on your beautiful baby.
- Enjoy trading in your cubicle for cuddles! Congrats on your little boy.
Congrats to a Family on Their First Baby Boy
After a few darling daughters, your friend or family has finally welcomed their first son into the mix. Send well wishes and positive vibes to them as they embark on a slightly new parenting journey.
- Cheers to trading in all of those ballet shoes for baseball bats.
- It wasn't fast, but a boy at last! Congrats to your family.
- It might not have been in the plan, but congrats on your little man!
- A son has been a longtime dream of yours, and he is finally here! All the love to you and your family.
- Hooray and three cheers! Your son is finally here!
- Soon you will learn that little boys mean true joy. Congrats on your darling son.
- Dimples, smiles, rolls, and feet. Your little son has made the world complete.
- Wonderful news on the birth of your son. Now you are in for some serious fun.
Sending Support Means the World
When someone close to you has a baby, you will want to lend your love and support in whatever way you can. In those early days of parenting, sweet messages of love and congratulations are an easy, practical, and appreciated means of doing that. Let the new parents in your life know that you are happy for them, excited for this new beginning, and can not wait to be a part of their little guy's life. If you're related to the new baby, a welcome to the family quote can become a keepsake when added to a card to share your good wishes too.