Looking for a yummy baby shower punch recipe? We're here to help! Sure, you have the perfect cake, and you're already stocked up with supplies, but don't forget the punch! We've put together some great baby shower punch recipes, so the only problem you'll have is which one to pick!
Baby Boy/Girl Punch
- 1 64fl. oz can of Hawaiian Blue or Pink Punch depending on the preferred color.
- 1 32fl. oz of Sprite or 7-up
- 2 pkgs of blueberry lemonade or blueberry punch Kool-aid for a boy or pink punch or pink lemonade for a girl.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 gallon of water
- 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream or sherbet
Mix sugar with water, Kool-aid, punch, and ginger-ale or 7-up. Keep the mixture chilled until right before serving, then add ice cream or sherbet.
Baby Shower Punch Recipe
- 1 (46 oz.) can unsweetened pineapple jouice
- 1 (46 oz.) can apricot nectar
- 3 (6 oz.) cans frozen lemonade, thawed
- 5 (8 oz.) cans ginger ale, chilled
- sparkling water or non-alcoholic champagne
Chill all ingredients before mixing in a punch bowl. Mix the fruit drinks first, then add the sparkling water or champagne to taste.
Fruit Punch and Sherbert
- 1 gallon sherbet (any kind)
- 2 gallons of fruit punch
Combine the sherbert and fruit punch in punch bowl. Add more of both as needed.
Ginger-Ale and Sherbert Punch
- 2 liters of ginger-ale
- 1 gallon of lime sherbet
Add sherbet to punch bowl and then ginger ale to taste.
- 6 c. sugar
- 6 c. water
- 2 qts. grapefruit juice
- 1 qt. white grape juice
- 6 qts. Sprite or 7-Up
- Crushed ice or ice ring
Make a syrup with sugar and heated water, and let the syrup cool. Combine the syrup with the grapefruit juice and grape juice, and pour over ice. Add the Sprite or 7-Up just before serving. This punch is clear, but colored juice can be substituted or food coloring added.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts of water
- 2 packages of Kool-Aid (Cherry or strawberry flavor works best).
- 1 quart of ginger-ale
- 1 48-ounce of pineapple juice
Mix all of the ingredients, except the ginger-ale, which should be added just before serving. For an elegant addition, add an ice ring out of cherries, oranges, or lemons.
Red Jello Punch
- 3 lg. boxes red Jello
- 3 lg. cans frozen pineapple juice
- 3 lg. cans frozen orange juice
- 6 lemons
- 3 cups sugar
Dissolve Jello in 1 quart hot water, add sugar, and stir. Next, add juices and lemon juice. Add water to a gallon jug. Add a fruit ice ring for a delicious touch.
Sprite and Sherbert Punch
- 4 liters of Sprite or favorite lemon-lime drink.
- 1 gallon sherbet
Take a half gallon of sherbet and place it in the punch bowl. Add a 2 liter of Sprite to the punch bowl. Add additional Sprite and Sherbet when needed.
Shirley Temple Punch
- 2 liters lime-lemon flavored soda
- Grenadine (non-alcoholic)
- Maraschino cherries
Mix 6oz of grenadine with 2 liter of soda, and add cherries.
- 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 gallon of spring water
- 1 pack cherry gelatin
- 1/4 cups sugar
Mix the gelatin with heated spring water. Refrigerate the mixture until firm. Blend the frozen concentrates until smooth, and add the gelatin. Add crushed ice, and mix well. Serve immediately.
More Great Recipes
Don't forget to check out all of our other great recipes at LoveToKnowRecipes. Know some more great punch recipes? We'd love to see them! Be sure and add your favorite baby shower punch recipes!