Looking for a yummy baby shower punch recipes? Help is here. Sure, you have the perfect cake, and you're already stocked up with supplies, but don't forget the drinks! These baby shower punch recipes are so great, the only problem you'll have is which one to pick.
Baby Punch Recipes for a Gender Neutral Shower
Whether the guest of honor is having a boy, girl or it's a surprise, this list has a punch recipe for every baby shower. These virgin drinks are tasty, will work for just about any baby shower theme, and exhibit the style and class that you would expect to find at the swaggiest bars in town. If your celebrated mama-to-be doesn't know what she is having yet, consider including one of these tasty treats on her shower menu.
There are so many fun variations to this cocktail. Go wild and have fun with it! It makes 12 servings.
- 6 cups berry-flavored seltzer water
- 3 cups of a complementing flavored seltzer water
- 18 tablespoons mojito mix
- ¼ cup grenadine
- Several handfuls of blackberries
- 12 slices of lime
- In a large punch bowl, add flavored seltzer waters, mojito mix, grenadine, blackberries, and limes.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Add ice to the bottom of the serving glasses.
- Pour mixture into individual glasses
- Garnish as you see fit (see tips.)
- Toss candies into the bottom of each serving glass, or garnish with a stick of rock candy to elevate the drink to even higher levels of deliciousness.
- For a sweeter spin, you can add up to ½ cup of grenadine.
Classic Shirley Temple
These classic drinks will always be a hit with the younger attendees. The recipe serves 12.
- 96 ounces lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup grenadine
- 24 maraschino cherries
- Fill a punch bowl with ice.
- Add the lemon-lime soda and grenadine. Stir.
- Serve in Collins glasses filled with additional ice.
- Garnish each cocktail with 2 maraschino cherries.
Mules are perfect for a winter wonderland baby shower and a summer soiree alike. These classy cocktails are also gender-neutral and bound to be a hit. Serves 12.
- Juice of 24 fresh limes or 48 tablespoons lime juice
- 12 tablespoons simple syrup
- 12 cups club soda (in place of alcohol in traditional Moscow Mules.)
- 6 cups ginger beer
- Mint leaves or other garnish
- Fill a punch bowl or pitcher with ice.
- Add the lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, and ginger beer. Stir.
- Pour into Moscow Mule mugs filled with ice.
- Garnish with mint or other ingredients noted in the tips section
For winter-inspired drinks, throw in fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary. Summer sips get citrus fruit and mint leaves!
Sparkling Peach Fizz
This play on champagne is light on the alcohol, heavy on the celebration factor, and perfect for gender-neutral summer showers.
- 24 ounces fresh peach juice
- 9 cups sparkling water- choose something that complements the peach flavor
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add the fresh peach juice and sparkling water. Stir.
- Pour mixture into champagne flutes.
Consider adding ginger or cherry juice and a sugar-coated rim and dress it up in a champagne flute.
Sparkling Apple Cider Punch
This drink is an absolute must for fall-themed baby showers. It serves 12.
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 750mL bottle sparkling cider
- 1 to 2 8-ounce ginger beers depending on your love of spice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- Garnish with cut apples
- Fill a large pitcher or punch bowl with ice.
- Add the apple cider, sparkling cider, ginger beer, lime juice, cinnamon stick, and star anise. Stir.
- Garnish with sliced apples.
Baby Girl Shower Drink Recipes
Awaiting the arrival of a little lady? These pretty pink recipes will surely hit the mark.
A Classic Pink Punch
A fizzy citrus drink will always be a crowd-pleaser. Use pink lemonade to play up the pink. The recipe serves 12.
- 1 cup pink lemonade mix
- 2 liters of lemon-lime soda
- 48 ounces of pineapple juice
- Fill a pitcher or punch bowl with ice.
- Add the lemonade mix, lemon lime soda, and pineapple juice. Stir.
To cut the sweetness, halve the soda and supplement it with sparkling water.
Strawberry Milk Slushie
This recipe kills two birds with one stone since it is part drink and part dessert. This recipe will fill your blender and create roughly four drinks. Repeat the steps 3 times to serve 12 guests.
- 3 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberry milk powder
- 2 cups of ice
- Whipped cream and strawberry for garnish.
- In a blender, combine the milk, milk powder, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a milkshake glass and garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry.
Rosewater and Strawberry Mocktail
These pink drinks are so delicious, you won't even miss the alcohol. It serves 12.
- 3 pints raspberries (or blackberries)
- 1 pint strawberries
- 36 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 12 cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 12 teaspoons rosewater
- 6 (8-ounce) cans sparkling coconut water
- In a large bowl, crush the berries and set them aside.
- In a pitcher or punch bowl filled with ice, mix the coconut milk, rosewater, agave nectar or honey, and coconut flavored sparkling water. Stir.
- Put muddled berries in the bottom of rocks glasses
- Pour mixture over berries
Consider mason jars to hold these pretty beverages.
Iced Hibiscus Tea With a Twist
Iced tea is a classic, simple beverage to offer shower guests. This one has a pink twist that fits right into a baby girl shower themes. The recipe serves 12.
- 16 cups water
- 32 hibiscus tea bags
- 1½ cups sugar
- Sliced oranges and lemons
- 1¼ cups ginger ale
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar. Refrigerate to cool.
- Fill a punch bowl with ice. Add the cooled tea.
- Add the ginger ale, and lemon and orange slices.
Serve this pretty pinkish tea in Mason jars to play up the Southern factor as iced tea is a huge hit in Southern states
This is a summer must for any event, especially baby showers. Serve it in a hollowed-out watermelon and add one of these sweet Oh Baby sticks to each drink. Serves 14.
- 2 fresh watermelons
- 2 cans frozen lemonade
- 3-4 cups pineapple juice
- Remove watermelon flesh from the rind. Fill the hollowed-out rind with ice and set aside.
- Blend the flesh in a blender until slushy.
- Strain mixture through a wire mesh sieve, only keeping the strained liquid. Discard the solids.
- Return the watermelon juice to the blender and add lemonade and pineapple juice. Blend.
- Pour blender contents into reserved ice-filled rind.
Baby Boy Shower Recipes
Bundling boy on the way? These fun drinks will be perfect additions to a shower celebration in his honor.
Blueberry Rosemary Mocktail
These beautiful blue drinks will really give your party something extra. The recipe serves 12.
- 4 pints blueberries; reserve a handful for garnish
- Leaves from 12 rosemary stems
- ¾ cup agave nectar
- 1½ cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 9 cups sparkling mineral water
- 12 Rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- In a pitcher, muddle the blueberries, agave nectar, and rosemary leaves together.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Fill a second pitcher with ice. Strain the mixture this one to remove the solids.
- Add the mineral water and stir.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with reserved blueberries and rosemary sprigs.
Classic Baby Blue Shower Punch
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This is an oldie but a goodie, and everything is better with a bit of ice cream. This serves 12.
- 1 package unsweetened blue drink mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- 64 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 8-12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Fill a punch bowl with ice.
- Pour the blue drink, lemon-lime soda, cranberry juice, and sugar into a large punch bowl and stir.
- Float the ice cream on top of the punch.
Piña Colada Punch
Toss in some floating rubber duckies and fresh blueberries and set this party off! The recipe serves 12.
- 1 package unsweetened blueberry drink powder
- ¾ cups sugar
- 2 quarts cold water or sparkling lime, lemon, or plain water
- 12 ounces piña colada mix
- ½ to 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add the drink powder, sugar, water, piña colada mix, and soda. Stir.
Float rubber duckies in the punch bowl as a cute presentation.
Pair Your Punch With Perfect Decor
Punch is just one aspect of a baby shower. Combined with tasty munchies, fun games, and adorable decorations, you'll be ready to help the new mom welcome her baby.