One of the biggest concerns for new parents has to do with how much sleep their baby gets. Like with grownups, baby sleep habits vary widely. Someone you know might have a "sleeper" while you spend the first six months of your child's life wishing he could just sleep a few hours a night without waking you. You can find helpful information about this important topic at LoveToKnow Baby.
Sleep Information for New Parents
There are many facets to the topic of baby sleep, and parents can benefit from learning about all of them. Examples of sleep information you'll find here include:
- Bedtime: Find out how to put your baby to sleep at bedtime or nap time.
- Extended sleep: Learn what you can do to train your infant to sleep through the night.
- Sleep schedule: Get tips to help create a sleep schedule for your baby.
- Co-sleeping: Find out about the benefits and risks of co-sleeping.
- Developmental changes: Discover the sleep pattern changes you can expect throughout the first year.
- Sleep problems: Educate yourself about common sleep problems babies have.
- Sleep aids: Make an informed decision about sleep aids for your child, including sleep positioners and night lights.
- Attire: Get ideas for appropriate infant sleep attire, from pajamas to sleep sacks.
When you're looking for a trusted resource where you can find tried and true tips from seasoned parents and insights from baby sleep experts, there is no better online resource than LoveToKnow Baby.