Buying baby necessities can get expensive, even for the smallest items. Fortunately, free samples of baby soothies, binkies, or pacifiers are one of the many perks of being a new parent. If you plan to use pacifiers as a comforting mechanism for your new baby, be sure to take advantage of free pacifiers to save yourself some money.
Online Offers for Free Pacifiers
The internet is a great place to retrieve free baby items, including pacifiers. Manufacturers sometimes offer pacifiers as a free gift in the hope that you and your child will choose their brand. The following sites offer freebies for new parents:
- MAM Club members receive free samples of products, which may be pacifiers on occasion, to test out before they are introduced in stores.
- JollyPop includes free pacifiers with the purchase of special items such as personalized bibs and JollyPop stuffed animals.
- The Noobie Box includes a Free Pregnancy Gift Box that expecting moms can claim once per year. The contents of the box currently contain items such as diaper rash cream, free diapers, waterwipes, lactation teas, stretch mark lotion, and other various items. While pacifiers are not included in the current box, they have been in there in the past and will likely pop up in boxes in the future.
Free Pacifiers With Registries
Signing up for baby registries usually comes with some perks, which may include a pacifier or coupons for specific brands of pacifiers. The best baby shower registries that offer perks and freebies are free to sign up for and include a wide variety of useful baby items. Many major retail stores provide new parents with a welcome box full of goodies. Inside many of those goodie boxes are free pacifiers.
Target Welcome Box
Parents-to-be can stop by Target's Guest Service station after creating an online Target baby registry and receive a free welcome kit containing $80 worth of free products. Those products include diapers, a Dr. Brown's baby bottle, and a free Nuk pacifier.
Walmart Welcome Box
Parents who choose to create a baby registry at Walmart can also score tons of free goodies. The Walmart welcome box contains baby laundry detergent, gripe water, formula, baby toiletries and lotions, and MAM pacifiers.
Babylist Welcome Box
Babylist also rewards those who create baby registries with them. Their Hello Baby Box currently includes free samples of Pampers and Huggies diapers, lotions and ointments, baby wipes, numerous coupons, and NanoBebe and Chicco pacifiers.
Free Pacifiers From Parenting Classes and Groups
If you're wondering where to get free newborn baby things, check with your OBGYN, the hospital where you'll give birth, groups offering parenting classes for new parents, and support groups for new parents.
- Government programs and pacifier manufacturers identify people who have an upcoming need through organizations and programs. They may send out pacifiers as product samples, in the form of coupons, or as part of funds to buy baby items as gifts for participants.
- Hospitals may give out free gift bags that could include pacifiers when they give tours of the maternity ward, you complete a birthing class, or after you give birth.
- Community baby showers for lower-income families are also a great place to find free, donated baby supplies such as pacifiers.
Pacifiers as Gifts for Expectant Parents
Expectant mothers and fathers will most likely receive at least one pacifier as a gift from someone or somewhere. While you don't want to bank on these options, it's wise to wait until after your baby shower to purchase any baby items so you know exactly what you still need.
Pacifiers as Baby Shower Gifts
You can reasonably expect to get pacifiers as gifts at your baby shower because they are among the less expensive gift options. Some guests might have favorite pacifiers they like to gift, while others might choose trendy items like a pacifier clip or cute plush animal pacifier holder. Pacifiers are also great as decorative items for a gift because they can be tied to a present with ribbon as a pacifier corsage.
Free Pacifiers Will Only Cost You an Email
You can score free pacifiers simply by providing an email to certain websites. If you go to the Nuk website, a window will pop up asking for an email address. In return for your email address, this company will send you a free Nuk Comfy pacifier.
Thefrugalgirls.com is currently providing parents with a code to earn three personalized pacifiers. All parents have to do is follow the self-explanatory steps provided on the website to receive this free gift.
How to Save Money on Pacifier Purchases
Once your little one is born, you can continue to save money on pacifiers using manufacturer's coupons.
- You can find coupons in newspapers, online at coupons and coupon code sites, or directly with pacifier manufacturers.
- Sign up for the Avent monthly newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and offers on pacifiers and many other baby products.
Never Pay Full Price for a Paci
Getting free baby stuff like pacifiers is easier than you might think. Never pay full price for pacifiers if you do not have to, because you may need to test out a few types and brands to find the perfect fit for your baby. Explore free options available to you or take a moment to retrieve money-saving coupons from your favorite manufacturers to free up funds that can be used for other high-demand baby items like diapers and wipes.